What are Contacts?
Alert notifications for monitor events are sent to Contacts. You can create a contact and re-use it for alerts across all monitors.
- Goto the Contacts Area by selecting it from the left sidebar
- Click on the Add Contact button to open the dialog box
- Give the contact a Name
- Specify the email address for the contact. This is where the alert notifications are going to be emailed.
Choose a Subscription to determine which events to send notifications for.
You can select one of the following:-
- None - No email alerts are sent.
- Up and Down - The contact receives notifications for both up and down events.
- Only Down - Notifications are only sent when the monitor goes down.
- Only Up - Notifications are only sent when the monitor comes back up.
Use the Enable/Disable Notifications button to the left of a Contact to disable/enable notifications.
Use the Delete button to delete a contact.
This action cannot be undone.